Health & Safety
Health and Safety is at the forefront of all our Birmingham projects
Beacon Building Developments has a clear policy regarding Health and Safety on every project it undertakes. We strive to maintain the highest health and safety standards and as such comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and all other relevant legislations. Our primary goal in this regard is to maintain a safe working environment for all of our employees and any person likely to be affected by our work operations including our clients and potentially the general public.
Maintaining the highest Health and Safety standards
Maintaining the highest Health and Safety standards are achieved by the implementation and regular monitoring of provisions and assessments.
- Site specific risk and method statements
- Regular assessment of work activities and any associated risks
- Clear provision of relevant information, instruction, training and supervision
- Provide any necessary personal protective clothing and equipment
- Maintaining a safe work place including access and egress
- First aid and fire prevention and control training and equipment
- Clear provision regarding the use, handling, storage, transportation and disposal of materials, equipment and substances.
- Safe Contractor Accreditation
We regularly monitor our performance and strive to create a culture within the organization that constantly improves our health and safety standards and performance.